Open Access publishing aims to maximise the potential impact of your research by:
- Increasing the visibility of your research outside of the academic community
- Expanding the access to peer-reviewed research findings to all researchers worldwide.
- Providing access to a broader audience including commercial, public sector, third sector and international readers who may not otherwise have had access.
- Maximising the potential for collaboration and impact generating activities resulting from a larger and wider readership.
- Boosting citation potential where accessible research is more widely read and the rights of authors are properly acknowledged and cited.
Institutions may also benefit from an enhanced reputation as their research becomes more visible within the academic community and beyond.