You can search our library catalogue, Discover, to find items on your reading list, search our printed and electronic resources, and find details of items held in our museums and special collections.
It will show you any relevant resources in our collections, based on what you have entered into the search box, and will tell you how you can access them.
- If a physical item is available, it will tell you its location so you can find it on the shelves
- For any electronic resources, click the "Available online" link to take you directly to the item
Getting Started: Discover
We have a number of "how to" video guides to help you get started with using Discover, including:
- searching for books, eBooks, articles and journals
- exploring our wider collections
- using useful search techniques
Visit our Getting Started pages on our Develop Your Skills section of the Library and Collections website.