Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Virtual Enquiry Desk
Contact us through our enhanced virtual enquiry desk, Ask DULib. Search our FAQs, email us, or chat with a librarian.
Ask DULib is available to all students, staff and users.
Queen's Campus, Stockton
Tel: +44 (0)191 334 0270
Welcome to the library guide for the International Study Centre. Below you will find key information, but please use Ask DULib to ask any questions.
- The International Study Centre Library is for use by ISC students and staff at Queen's Campus, Stockton and can be found on level 2 of the Ebsworth Building.
- From 4 October 2021, Durham University staff and students who live in the area can also access study spaces within the library.
- If you need any help with finding or using print resources in the library, or finding and accessing information online, please just get in touch with the staff in the ISC library or contact your Faculty Librarian Ben Taylorson.
- To view opening times, please visit our Libraries and site information guide.
- ISC students are able to borrow a maximum of 20 items at a time, for up to 3 weeks.
- You can renew any standard-loan item up to 10 times. See our information on renewing items
- If there is a book you need that the ISC Library doesn't have, ask your lecturer to request that a copy be bought for the ISC Library
Faculty Librarian for the ISC